Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Pop Muzik

I cannot believe the sheer audacity of my counterpart, Kevin. Mentioning religion, on a religious holiday! Honestly. However, proles, I would ask you to remember this; the Earth's tilt is the reason for the season.

Deftly sidestepping the above issue, I would like to direct you to my Next Weekly Post! This brilliant master stroke will deal with the gigantic paradox that is popular music. For now I will merely humbly comment on a particular song; perhaps in the future one will be able to listen to the inanity for one's self! In my proverbial crosshairs this week:

Mariah Carey - Don't Forget About Us

I freely admit that I have not heard this song. But it is by Mariah Carey, and at the moment is the most popular song in America. It must be horrible, to have gotten that far. Her horribly melismatic style is punishment for the ears. Would it kill people to sing one note at a time? We understand that she is a talented singer; must she rub it in our faces over and over again? Mariah Carey's style is merely music for music's sake. Atrocious!

Adieu,
Tyler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home