Sunday, January 01, 2006

So It's Late/Stupid

Yes, I know I missed my deadline. I'm sorry for any trauma this may have caused to those people whose lives revolve around my posts, which I'm sure includes all of you.

Apparently the force of Kevin's words are not powerful enough, as the demagogue constantly feels the need to supplant his posts with pictures and childish illustrations.

In the sights today is a news post from the disgustingly popular British music website NME. Specifically, this one. It deals with a recent statement by the drummer of the Scottish fashion show, cultural institution and erstwhile rock band Franz Ferdinand. The drummer was apparently attacked by knife-wielding denizens of his hometown and now refuses to leave his home. I am honestly in serious conflict over whether to attack the drummer for being so generally insipid or the website for actually reporting this. So as to perpetuate the illusion of freedom of thought, I'll leave that up to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home