Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Commodities

(click to enlarge, unless you hate America)

So I was relaxing and enjoying my daily bowl of assorted stuff when I happened to notice this little note placed upon the side of my cereal box. How exciting! Not only does my meal have great nutritional significance, but artistic and even cultural significance!

Consider the implications. Should I feel "Gaming"-ish today, all I need to do is pick up that particular box of Pops™ cereal to affirm my cultural aspirations. "See, my fellow 'gaming'-ers? I too enjoy spelling words with variable height assigned to letters for no particular reason whatsoever! I'm so accepted."

I am sooo excited to express my new bold individual style and attitude, that I wanna go out right now and buy a box of Pops™ cereal, along with all associated paraphanelia.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Capitalism at its finest.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous al joad said...

aw why does "skate" have to be coming soon? why couldnt they postpone "snow" or "hip hop"? where are their priorities?

5:35 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

The "look" is important, but don't forget that it's the "Big Yellow Taste" that they are most proud of. Yes, it tastes yellow. As opposed to, say, tasting green. Nobody likes things that taste green. Yellow, especially "Big" (with a capital B) yellow is always the best.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

However, beware of things that taste red...for they often turn out to actually be Red!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home