Monday, December 26, 2005

It's Doom and Gloom Monday!

I hate Mondays. And because my opinion is the only one that matters, you should too. Every Monday, which shall henceforth be called Doom and Gloomday, I will bring you bad news. I also decree that for an arbitrary length of time the theme of Doom and Gloomday news shall be cancer. As you know, or will know by the time you finish reading this sentence, everything causes cancer. Everything. This fine Doom and Gloomday, take note that grilling meat causes cancer.
"For the age groups that we're studying, the rate at which women who eat well-done meat are developing breast cancer is nearly five times greater than the rate among women who are not cooking their meat well-done."
I'm certainly not going to let some stupid slab of mutilated animal carcass mess with MY cytochrome P-450 enzyme system. No sir. Down with cooked meat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home