Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Those Damned Liberals Stole My Girlfriend

Are you tired of meeting people who don't agree with you? I sure know that I am. Especially when it comes to the opposite sex. I mean, political affiliations are so much more important than silly little things like personality, interests, and intellect when it comes to finding a date. Now that I've found this, I can finally stop wrapping my head in cellophane before entering a crowd of strangers. (Click to enlarge)

I came across this the other day when I stumbled on some random guy's blog. At first I thought it was joke but -much to my horror- I found that it was quite real. I browsed around the site and couldn't help but to notice the carefully balanced combinations of race and gender in each "sample" picture (seen to right). The people in the pictures are also young, attractive, and well dressed. Now I don't mean to stereotype my conservative friends here, but for a dating website that uses hatred of liberalism as its primary marketting ploy, the pictures seem just slightly unrealistic. So in the interest of science, I went to the "newest photos" page that contains actual, non-staged photos submitted by users. I took note of the twelve photos there and found the following:

Of the twelve people pictured...
  • One was a woman, ten were men, and one was an American flag.
  • One of the seven men who were not wearing hats did not have a receding hairline.
  • Two were posing with firearms in hand.
  • One was holding up anti-liberal picket signs.
  • Four were overweight.
  • One was not caucasian.
  • One appeared to be younger than 30.
  • Two were smiling.
Again, I mean no offense to my conservative friends. I'm simply reporting what I saw. For science. God bless America.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And with this gimmick comes the hottest new wave of pick up lines which include such gems as: "God must have blessed America. Otherwise you wouldn't be here.", "I'd vote for you...every time.", and "Hey baby, I couldn't help but notice that you hate liberals too."

It's fresh! It's new! It's marketable! Get with the times, man!

10:00 PM  
Blogger bb said...

Hahahah... Too funny.. nice post...

8:38 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I saw it here, at "IMAO."

http://www.imao.us/

Scary.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys think that this is scary, look at this: http://www.liberalhearts.com/

They actually advertise as "open-minded." Now...how open-mined was Strom Thurmond to the Civil Rights Bill of 1957 (back when he was a segregationist and a democrat).

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home