Saturday, February 25, 2006

These Guyz Are So Cool, They Replace S's With Z's

So I was listening to an acquaintance of mine recount how last night he won the "Whitest Dancer" award at some manner of a modern dance contest. He introduced me to this.

Watermelon, Chicken, and Gritz. With a Z, because Z's are clearly superior to S's. It is a rap album from a group based in - get this - Kentucky. Yes, Kentucky. Now don't get me wrong: I despise rap and couldn't care less, but I still think it's (or should I say, it'z?) quite amusing.

I didn't hear much of it, but I'm sure it'z going to get far with such classicz as Aw Naw, Ho Down, and my personal favorite, Ballin' on a Budget. It'z got phat pimpin' beatz, souf style.

Check out these here lyricz:
My yegga, we hogwild, bet that from that roota to that toota-file
Hell naw, them country boys ain't headed south for six miles
Kentucky mud, them kinfolk, twankies with them hundred-spokes
And aw-aw-aw-aw!
Oh snap. Now, I'll concede that that "regular" rap isn't any less inane, but this has endless novelty value. This is like Britney Spears singing opera, or Mr. T working as a marriage counselor. Maybe they compete with the 13-year-old white supremacist girls.

I'm going to sleep now. Wake me when Chuck Norris stars in a romantic comedy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get the picture of the week? I saw that on Sponit awhile ago. It's funny.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Your head will instantly vaporize if I tell you. Instantly.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Surely the exploration into alternative plurality by these trailblazerz will benefit all of mankind. Or at least get their enlighteneing messagez (about...what, like, corn?) out to the general populace.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Smoke said...

Drugs are just bad, you should try to use Herbal Alternatives as a temporary replacement to loose the dependance!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home